La Cuba di Palermo
The Cuba was originally situated in a royal park called Genoardo. An inscription in verse reveals the name of king William II and the year, 1180.
This pavillon is an example of the Sicilian architecture during the Islamic and Norman periods. In addition to a careful art historical analysis of the monument, the volume is also enriched with photos and a specific bibliography.